Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Photobucket
Photobucket
i love my life.
i love my life.
i love my life.

okay i've a whole lot of plans this june a lot really involves studying k honestly i've got track camp and church camp and class outings ferran is gone gone gone to australia i hope he gets H1N1 for not rotting in singapore with me to study i am kidding seriously!! i've got lots of packing to do LOTS i need to spend more time at home too because i'm moving in july :( okay my past week was really fun i really wanted to blog about hannah's baptism but i kind of forgot the testimonials said at the service already. anyway, bottomline is God is good. so so good.

4 comments:

  1. shermaine tan.
    your first pic of your lip is so whitish and your sec one looks like so monkey butt red, :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. STOP CURSING PPL TO GET H1N1 !!!!!!!!! AND STOP LAUGHING AT ME !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sherlyn because thats me without make up and me with make up!! which one nicer? hehe i miss you go for class outing :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. shut up la sianpei HEARTLESS!!!! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete