Thursday, August 20, 2009

흔들리지마

i didnt mean to blow my top at you today. i want so much to say how i feel but i stop myself each time thinking, whats the point? now it seems like there will never be an end to this.. i like you but i don't know what to do.

listen to me, you'll never make it through. its not in your capacity, never was.

i'm struggling to stay the same.

trying my v best not to judge.. but this is really ridiculous. you are a joke. she'll find that out eventually.
i know, you miss all of us ^^

i can't stand seeing you everyday. it pisses me off. you piss me off. its honestly not funny anymore.

its tiring to always have to be the first one to ask you out, the first to ask how're you in a msn convo, the first to call and say i miss you.. and its worse because you seem to have time for everyone else except me, well, except us. its been years. i love you but its not fair and i don't want to play this role anymore.

please save me.

No comments:

Post a Comment