Thursday, January 8, 2009

our hopes and expectations

nightmares every night. different scenes. murder. prison. its terrifying.. i wonder if its because results are going to be released soon. three days from today. i think its the after part that i'm afraid of. i dont know where to go.

i think i've been wasting my holidays away. work and spend, work and spend. what i really want to do is fly to korea now. of course my perfect plans include park kang. today peiying stole a korean coin from the coin box at mfm for me!! lol! i was v proud of myself because i was able to read out the words inscribed on the coin within a second. v soon, v soon i'd be speaking like a korean. happy me ^^

okay v v tired. my usual routine now. learn korean before sleep.. and read the bible. goodnightz.


4 comments:

  1. hi pretty :D ohhh. mistaken ! u are a guy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha shutup la u r such an ass omg results tmr r u scared??

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAA ! u no nd scare liao ! cause u got 10 points ! but for me i got 21 points leh !! so sad

    ReplyDelete
  4. i study harder then u k! u're not scared either right study hard next year ok!

    ReplyDelete