Saturday, May 2, 2009

1314

Photobucket

Photobucket

i think this weekend made up for the days i skipped my meals. buddy hoagies on thursday,breeks yesterday, japanese food at cityhall today. meeting mel, hann, py for dinner tmr as well!! heehe

i havent been studying but i'm not feeling guilty. i'll catch up sometime soon when i'm up for it and if i dont, God will provide(: & i can always go poly next year >.<

my family and i are having this huge fight over where to move to. kns. i want them to get another unit in orchid park. my sis wants to move into a flat, i want a condo and its not because i'm more spoilt! my bro wants to live at amk ok we all want to live at amk cos its near everywhere but the condos there r v expensive i think.. SUCKS. all this hassle and for what?? i wouldve stayed at orchid park forever -unless theres a chance for me to live in korea.

every memory of you, etched in my mind.

p.s. to xxx: please come online soon!! ^^

4 comments:

  1. Move to Bayshore Park! HAHAH X Basia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DONT WANT TO SEE U EVERYDAY. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shut up okay. I know who's XXX. LOLOL lozer much? HEH HEH

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHA its all your fault that i've to wait for xxx!!!!

    ReplyDelete