Sunday, May 24, 2009

but i'm happy

101 reasons why it sucks to be me.
everyone knows i dont have 101 reasons, its just to emphasize how much my life sucks.. you get my drift.

1.i am moving house. i've like,absolutely no reason to move. orchid park is my home, the home i lived and spent the best/worse years of my life in??
2.my holidays are not really holidays because i need to go back to school for a week and study for common test for the rest of the month. if i dont study, i'd feel guilty. so what, who wants a guilt ridden holiday, huh.
3. my ipod decided to crash on me last night, and then it decided to repair itself this morning. conclusion? i need a new ipod and it has to come out from MY own pocket.
4.i saw 2korean girls spit on the floor today. okay i know this dosent really have to do with me, but still.. still. koreans?!
5.i'm screwed for gp tomorrow.
6.i spent 69bucks on xxx today and my mum refuses to refund me.
7.I'M NOT GOING OVERSEAS THIS JUNE. i'm sick of singapore, really.
8. i spent 12bucks on swensens today, 10bucks on mfm on monday,8bucks on tcc on sunday,16bucks on marche,15 on sakae,another 15 on some other sushi buffet, 16 on cafe cartel, 10 on astons,12 on buddy hoagies? for the past week. this is like, excluding all the other fast food meals i've had!!
9.i'm poor. very very poor.(refer to point 8 and 6)
10.i think i gained weight.. refer to point 8 please.
11. i havent seen park kang for 3 weeks. except on the field that is.
12. i've been seeing more of ferran than park kang?(ha ha. please dont see this)


p.s. pictures really really soon ok. the others are all in fb.

6 comments:

  1. I wanna hear the stories!! ^-^ And I'm screwed for GP 2!! Idk how to even start studying for it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe i should add basia is going for famine camp and leavin me alone on the 6th of june!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got 3 moles on your face. HAHAHAH

    ReplyDelete
  4. IVE GOT 7 HAHHAA NEXT TIME CAN COUNT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL at point 12. Ferran VS Park Kang.
    such an easy choice to make. HAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.



    I hope Ferran doesn't read comments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHA I AGREE. its not even a vs thing. lol! i hope ferran dosent read comments too!! oh are you going to school on friday

    ReplyDelete